Sunday, May 22, 2011

Volvo S60 T5

Volvo S60 T5. %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%

• Shasterball
    Dec 7, 09:36 AM
    Wait so, how are we supposed to report No Coverage in an area with, well, no coverage?

Wireless. :)

Volvo S60 T5. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%

• digitalbiker
    Oct 17, 01:45 PM
    So very true. I am one of those waiting for C2D, but the term has started and I'm still waiting. I am a student developer, and if they wait much longer I will get a Dell. I think about getting the Dell everyday but my heart has been set on the MacBook Pro.

Apple are losing many sales by not offering the cutting edge. Wasn't the point of the Intel switch to have Portable 64-bit offerings that IBM could not deliver with the G5?

In addition to those waiting from the school crowd, there is the christmas buying crowd waiting just around the corner.

I really believe that Apple is going to arrogantly keep to their same slow update cycle despite switching to Intel. This means we probably won't see Core 2 Duo and better GPUs in MacBook /MacBook Pros / mini until MacWorld SF 2007.

Apple really misses the boat by not having up-to-date new product available before the holiday buying season.

Volvo S60 T5. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%

• bloodbone
    Jun 10, 09:11 AM
    when something is wrong the genius bar replace the phone on the spot. does best buy do that?

That's not entirely true. While you will often times find an Apple genius who is willing to do that, (I've seen it many times myself), the Apple warranty agreement reads...

This warranty does not apply: (b) to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes.http://images.apple.com/legal/warranty/docs/iphone.pdf

BestBuy's warranty is pretty much a service/replacement plan. Meaning we will first try to "rapid exchange" the phone for you. As soon as GeekSquad checks the phone into the system, a request is generated to send a new or re-manufactured iPhone from our nearest repair center to the BestBuy store you request. This process normally takes about 2-3 days. When that happens if fulfills the service portion of your warranty contract.

If our repair center is out of new or re-manufactured iPhones then the system alerts that GeekSquad agent and then will send you to customer service to exchange your broken phone for a new one.

I normally recommend people purchase BestBuy warranties on Apple products that are capable of having the ADH warranty on them. Which are Laptops, and iPhones. Reason being, if you drop it, it's definitely covered. And you can still take it to any Apple service center to get repairs made as long as you're still within your Apple care warranty.

If you get an iPhone from BestBuy and you're still within your Applecare warranty or you find a polite Apple genius, then nothing is stopping you from trying to get a damaged iPhone exchanged. The only real difference is that BestBuy explicitly guaranties that it will either be repaired or replaced, whereas Apple says they will not repair/replace it, but normally make concessions.

Volvo S60 T5. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%

• applekid
    Mar 28, 09:15 AM
    Is this a limited run as we had heard before?

No, according to Engadget and Joystiq.

Well, I guess I'm sticking to my plan of getting a premium X-Box 360 this summer. No point in paying extra for HDMI for my uses and 20 GB sounds plentiful for X-Box Live and game saves for me. Like I've said many times before, I wish there was a price drop, but it's not happening.

Volvo S60 T5. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%

• theBB
    Sep 12, 03:10 PM
    Somebody told me the old shuffle automatically converted songs into 128kbs AAC while you are adding it to the shuffle, even if they were of a much higher bitrate or saved in another format. I wonder if the new one does the same thing. It would be nice to keep my songs ALAC on my harddisk without wasting too much memory when I add it to the shuffle, where sound quality does not matter much.

Volvo S60 T5. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%

• shaun319
    Apr 11, 06:19 PM
    will the carbon fiber be alot lighter than the aluminum?

Volvo S60 T5. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%

• AppleScruff1
    Apr 29, 11:32 AM
    its OUR decade!

Do you work for Apple?

Indeed, and unlike the trolls, Apple users are amazed at how well Apple is doing in these rankings. When the iPhone first came out, I doubt anyone expected Apple to do as well as it has.

I think that you are right. Nobody had any idea how the iPhone would sell when it first came out. If iPhone is 5% of global sales, what it the percentage of US sales, it has to be much higher.

Volvo S60 T5. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%

• TripHop
    Mar 24, 03:16 PM
    I placed my order @ 5pm ET when they started taking orders and their first batch of this model arrived Tuesday and to me today. So 13 days from launch. Not bad and I saved $87 sales tax including the digital AV HDMI adapter which they expect to get some of tomorrow. :)

Volvo S60 T5. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%

• kutsushita
    May 4, 02:57 PM
    That is like 100 mb more than usual right?

i think i do recall the last one in the low 5s but i could be completely relying on falsified memories :confused:

Volvo S60 T5. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%

• WWDC Lurker
    Aug 4, 09:54 AM
    Sorry if this has been posted before, but Digg has the following for an apple source on new products at WDDC:

http://digg.com/apple/Exclusive_interview_with_an_Apple_insider_on_Blu_ray_MacPro_iPods_at_WWDC

the direct article is at:
    http://www.dvdnewsroom.com/news/breaking-inside-apple-on-blu-ray-macpro-and-apple�s-media-center-strategy-what-to-expect-and-not-to-expect-at-wwdc/

Volvo S60 T5. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%

• PeterQVenkman
    Apr 18, 01:22 AM
    I can't believe there are people out there dumb enough to buy one of these when a new iPhone is, by all indications, probably less than 5 months away.

Unless you need one in the 5 months before the new one comes out...

Volvo S60 T5. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%

• dethmaShine
    Apr 29, 10:21 AM
    Great News.

Volvo S60 T5. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%

• LouieSamman
    Apr 11, 11:17 PM
    iPad 3= iPad 2 without lightleak

iPad 3 is going to have a redesign for sure. Expect more.

Retina Display, no home button, thinner, increase battery life of up to 12hrs.

These are my guesses.

Volvo S60 T5. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%

• C00rDiNaT0r
    Apr 28, 10:48 AM
    Oh yeah!?!?! Very honor-bound I'm sure! For a country that is number 1 in the world for software piracy and other forms of theft of intellectual property they have a very strange way of showing it.

On the other hand, Apple knew when they decided to manufacture their products in China, what they were bargaining for!

As Joker says, "They're only as good as the world allows them to be." Why should Apple "know" it will happen in China, and not anywhere else in the world?

Volvo S60 T5. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%

• Reach9
    Apr 26, 02:39 PM
    I don't understand the big deal, it's the same iPhone 4.. but in white.
    In fact i think the white iPad 2 and the white iPhone 4 start looking more yellow and tacky as Apple products.
    The product is nearing it's flagship life, the iPhone 5 will be coming out in a few months.

Volvo S60 T5. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%

• ~Shard~
    Aug 17, 05:32 PM
    I think this news shouldn't surprise anyone. What I'm more interested in is finding out what the specifics are. How big are the files? How are the encoded? What is Apple's delivery method? What are expected transfer times? What is the resolution? What is the aspect ratio? What will the price per movie be? Is it just the movie, or DVD extras as well? These, to me, are the important questions, not when the service itself will launch.... :cool:

Volvo S60 T5. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%

• kurosov
    Apr 28, 01:17 PM
    They don't work for Apple they work for Foxconn. Please get your facts straight before you chastise someone. The article states Foxconn investigated and called the cops.

Wow, someone who can read.

Looking at this thread i was beginning to think it was impossible.

So are these guys getting a fair trial? Are they exempt from cruel and unusual punishment? Oh, that's right, that little lack of human rights thing...

I really think Apple should step up and make sure these guys aren't treated unfairly or overly harshly, even *if* they leaked the design. Frankly, that would be the *only* course of action for a civilized company like Apple to do.

Because normally a western company dictating a foreign countries legal system is the *only* course of action.

Volvo S60 T5. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%

• John-S
    Jul 16, 02:15 PM
    FYI, You're description states both the 3gs and Ip4 are on the right.
    My bad. Fixed... Thanks

Volvo S60 T5. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%

• Zeus86
    Apr 26, 05:51 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148a Safari/6533.18.5)

no trust me they did not know ****!!! She looked me at me and said it not coming out and then I said it's supposed to come out tomorrow and she looked at me like I was crazy. She asked her manager and he said we did not receive any.

katie ta achoo
    Sep 10, 01:07 AM
    guess you haven't seen the pictures i put up in the Macrumors Pics!! Thread LoL.....

the way the gauges work is weird, smallest is 20, but your most common is 18, the lower the number the bigger the size. its weird, i know. i can't squirt anything through my labret, its only a 14.... maybe if it was 12 or bigger. so 2 would be a bit more than double what i have now...

here is what a quick search turned up Linky (http://www.tribalectic.com/SizingInfo.asp)

I need to pay attention more! :p (school, rehearsal, senior recital, y'all know how it goes)

Dude, I looked at that chart in the link and...
    oh.. noes... the pain!

I mean, I've passed kidney stones with NO pain killers, and I'm WINCING at how they describe how to stretch.

ROCK ON, since you can handle it! Wow!

..I'm off to soak my earlobes in ice water... :o

dguisinger
    Dec 2, 02:13 AM
    So you could theoretically build and conceal tracking stations all over the place and thus monitor these short-range transmissions. Wouldn't it be simpler just to hide cameras all over?

It would be much simpler to get a radio tracking system (like they use on wildlife) for like $500 and drop the transmitter in their bag, purse, tape it to their car, etc. You can do alot of things in theory. Practicality usually brings people to the easier means....

PBF
    Apr 20, 10:02 AM
    Saw this in the Daily Mail today...

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/04/20/article-0-0BB0CF8800000578-557_634x359.jpg
    Black iPhone 4 with dirty-white GelaSkin on. They look atrocious. Why even bother?

kkastner
    Aug 7, 11:46 PM
    :)

dacreativeguy
    Jul 15, 06:35 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

Steve needs to use one in an area other than a huge city with great reception. The guy is delusional or a liar.

He uses it in the Bay Area where AT&T sucks and 9 out of 10 people are using an iphone which further degrades the network. I'm sure he knows how bad the problem is.

No comments:

Post a Comment